Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
Game Rank
Servers:
Teams:
Fans:
70510
Players:
24007
promi007PM
#1
Can't add my server
Apr 09, 2020 4:39 PM
Joined: Aug 09, 2013
Posts: 3
Hey,

I cant add my server.

My Permissions are set. All are set haha. GT didnt find it. I can Join. I can join via server query. All IPs are whitelistet.

Firewall is deactivatet.

3. Test the permissions by running the following commands, in any order.

serverinfo
clientlist
channellist

Thist worked but Gametracker still not connect..

45.10.24.240
is the IP
Port 9987
Query 10011
Last edited by: promi007 Apr 09, 2020 4:49 PM
geekittillitmhzPM
#2
Feb 01, 2021 4:33 PM
Joined: Dec 17, 2020
Posts: 1
Did you get this resolved? I am having the same issue.
chimaera500PM
#3
Feb 01, 2021 5:56 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 3611
__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
playaz44PM
#4
Apr 03, 2021 3:56 PM
Joined: Oct 14, 2011
Posts: 3
Hi, I have the same problem. I had an already added TS3 server in Gametracker but it was turned off for a long time and when I wanted to add it under the same IP but I can not add a server

chimaera500 wrote:
General connection issues: My server will not add or shows as down, what should I do?

TS3 Specific issues: Common TeamSpeak 3 Scanning Problems


No settings have been changed before turning off or after switching on the server, and yet you can not add a server.

Permissions are awarded, port unlocked, and IP added to Whitelist
chimaera500PM
#5
Apr 03, 2021 4:25 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 3611
playaz44 wrote:
Hi, I have the same problem. I had an already added TS3 server in Gametracker but it was turned off for a long time and when I wanted to add it under the same IP but I can not add a server

chimaera500 wrote:
General connection issues: My server will not add or shows as down, what should I do?

TS3 Specific issues: Common TeamSpeak 3 Scanning Problems


No settings have been changed before turning off or after switching on the server, and yet you can not add a server.

Permissions are awarded, port unlocked, and IP added to Whitelist


Without an IP and port numbers, no advice beyond that which has been previously given, may be offered.

Given that there are 2500+ TS3 servers registered and being scanned, it is logical to assume that the problem is at your end, not with Gametracker.


__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
Last edited by: chimaera500 Apr 03, 2021 4:31 PM
playaz44PM
#6
Apr 03, 2021 4:59 PM
Joined: Oct 14, 2011
Posts: 3
chimaera500 wrote:

Without an IP and port numbers, no advice beyond that which has been previously given, may be offered.

Given that there are 2500+ TS3 servers registered and being scanned, it is logical to assume that the problem is at your end, not with Gametracker.


Sorry, I forgot to add an IP

145.239.83.204:9987

Nothing has been changed on the server for 1.5 years, only updates were made

As I wrote earlier, I had this server added to the gametracker, but it was turned off for a long time and it expired, after turning it on again it is impossible to add the server to the gametracker ...
chimaera500PM
#7
Apr 04, 2021 3:24 AM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 3611
Added on first attempt
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/145.239.83.204:9987/

IP: 145.239.83.204
Query Port: 10011
Join Port: 9987

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
playaz44PM
#8
Apr 04, 2021 2:59 PM
Joined: Oct 14, 2011
Posts: 3
chimaera500 wrote:
Added on first attempt
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/145.239.83.204:9987/

IP: 145.239.83.204
Query Port: 10011
Join Port: 9987


Thanks for adding the server, I wouldn't really write if I could add this server ...
chimaera500PM
#9
Apr 04, 2021 3:07 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 3611
Just to be clear; I used the same process as any other user.
I have no special privileges regards adding servers.

All good now in any case

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help